The Goals and Objectives of this presentation are clearly presented and definitely covered in the packet.
After the Goals and Objectives are clearly stated, Tatyana presents the following information to you:
- Overview of ADHD
- Describes core symptoms of ADHD (Inattention, Hyperactivity, and Impulsivity)
- ADHD Statistics- Wow! Did you know that as of 2007, 5.4 million children ages 4-7 years of age have ever been diagnosed with ADHD?!?
- What if its not ADHD?- Tatyana reports that nearly 1 million children are potentially misdiagnosed.
- Disorders Frequently mistaken for ADHD
- Differential Diagnosis- describes language disorders with ADHD like symptoms
- Case Studies- 4 different children. Each case study contains background information, assessment results, diagnostic findings, discussion and learning outcomes.
- Multidisciplinary Approach for Evaluation and Management
- Relevance and Implications for SLP's
- Helpful Resources
You can get this slide presentation packet HERE at Smart Speech Therapy LLC. This packet is currently available for $8.99
Thanks to Tatyana for allowing me to preview such a great product!
Tatyana is currently reviewing a product of mine: If You Give A Mouse A Cookie: A Phonemic Awareness Book Companion at her blog. You can check out her review of my phonemic awareness book companion HERE.
We are both doing giveaways of our products on our blogs! Tatyana will be giving away a copy of Differential Diagnosis of ADHD in Speech Language Pathology on her BLOG. You can also enter to win one of three copies of my book companion here: