One of the great things about purchasing items on Teachers Pay Teachers (TpT) is that when authors update their work (which I often do) you can easily get these updates by following these simple steps:
1. Go to My TpT and click on My Purchases.
2. Next, sort your purchases by changing the sort to Recently Revised. Then, look for products with the red Newly Revised Re-Download button.
3. Then, you can click on the Description of Revision button to see what has changed.
4. Last, simply click the Download Now button to get the most updated version of the product.
Pretty easy, right?
There are a few reasons that I might update a product:
- I may have missed something when I proofread the original product, and had to make some fixes or changes for that reason. Oops! Sorry about that one!
- I may have looked at the original product and realized that I don't really like how it looks anymore. In creating new products, I have changed my style over the years, and I want all of my products to reflect my latest updated style. This usually translates into new graphics, easier printing options, and sometimes additional activities within the product.
- I update my homework calendars and planners every year so that you will have pages for the most current year.
- I added a new packet to a bundle (E.G., Interactive Articulation Books- I continue to add sounds to this bundle.)
For the Roll it, Say it, Keep it Bundle, I added some sounds and also completely updated the look of the entire product. I also added a low ink, black and white option.
Here is a freebie that I have recently updated.
Please go and either update it or grab it HERE.
Hopefully this tip will help you this week!
Let me know what else you need help with, and it may turn into a new Tips for Tuesday post!